Craving some restaurant food, but don’t feel like leaving home. No worries! This collection of copycat Olive Garden Recipes will have you cooking up your favorites in no time!
From their famous soups, salads and breadsticks, to the best of their amazing entrées and pastas, you’ll find an amazing variety of dishes here.
Cook your way through all of these great Olive Garden recipes. You’re family will be so impressed, they won’t even ask to go out to dinner!
Copycat Olive Garden Recipes:
1. Zuppa Toscana
We’re starting our list of Olive Garden recipes with their most popular soup… Zuppa Toscana!! This recipe is a super quick and simply delicious, with a creamy flavor which you can’t resist! This recipe shows 3 different methods to make this super awesome soup!
2. Olive Garden Tortellini al Forno
This Tortellini al Forno recipe is inspired by the popular Olive Garden dish. Plump, tender tortellini smothered in an amazing creamy sauce that’s enhanced by bacon and a variety of cheeses. It’s loved by kids and adults alike.
3. Olive Garden Chicken Scampi
Olive Garden Chicken Scampi is a super delicious dish with chicken tenders, peppers and onions in a savory white wine sauce. This Chicken Scampi is a popular menu item, and now you can make it at home!
4. Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
This Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup is super cozy. The combination of the vegetables, creamy broth and gnocchi go perfectly in the creamy broth. Put this recipe on your list of must try soups!
5. Pasta e Fagioli Soup
This Italian style soup is loaded with hearty ground beef, fresh vegetables, creamy beans, tender pasta and delicious herbs all in a rich and savory broth. This Pasta e Fagioli is a MUST one pot meal for cozy comfort nights.
6. Breadsticks Recipe (Olive Garden Copycat)
These Olive Garden copycat bread sticks are even better in homemade form! They go great alongside your favorite soup or Italian dinner. They’re soft, fluffy and chewy, and and have a great garlic butter topping!
7. Stuffed Chicken Marsala (Olive Garden Copycat)
This Stuffed Chicken Marsala dish is one of the most popular Olive Garden dishes. Chicken breast is stuffed with mozzarella, parmesan, and sun dried tomatoes, then smothered in a decadent marsala sauce. YUM!
8. Olive Garden Salad Recipe
Make your favorite copycat Olive Garden Salad at home. It’s the perfect side to all you pasta dishes, or you can eat it with unlimited soup and breadsticks!
9. Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip
Creamy and cheesy, this copycat Olive Garden spinach artichoke dip will be a big hit at your next get together. It only takes a few minutes of prep time, then your oven takes care of the rest!
10. Copycat Olive Garden Tiramisu
This Olive Garden Tiramisu is the ultimate Italian dessert! Expresso, chocolate and mascarpone cheese makes an absolutely scrumptious treat. It’s a wonderful and super easy copycat recipe!
11. Olive Garden’s Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo is surely one of the most popular pasta sauces, and for good reason!
The simple combination of butter, cream and cheese is as delectable as it is simple. It’s one of the most popular sauces at Olive Garden.
12. Olive Garden Chicken Formaggio Pizza
Olive Garden Chicken Formaggio Pizza is an extremely delicious pizza. It’s a sauceless piaaze topped with fresh veggies, chicken and a variety of Italian cheeses, making it absolutely tasty. This is a very unique pizza recipe that they have on their menu!
13. Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Olive Garden Minestrone Sop is a hearty Italian vegetable soup made with tomatoey broth and pasta or rice along with any veggies and beans you can lay your hands on. This is healthy, easy to make, and tastes incredible. All win, win.
14. Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo
Make this copycat Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo at home, you’re sure to get some compliments! It’s rich, creamy and so delicious. It takes only 40 minutes, and you will love it!
15. Olive Garden Chicken Piccata
Chicken Piccata is one of the best Italian dishes. This Olive Garden version one of the best! The lemon garlic butter sauce is outstanding, and everyone will want seconds!
16. Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
Toasted Ravioli… What a brilliant idea! Simple meat ravioli is coated in seasoned bread crumbs and then crispy fried. No wonder it’s one of the most popular appetizers at Olive Garden!
17. Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi
Another Olive Garden favorite, Shrimp Scampi. Plump, tender shrimp in a garlicky, buttery sauce tossed with pasta. It’s great for special occasions, but as this is one of the easiest meals you will ever cook, you can have it any night of the week!
18. Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
Five Cheese Ziti al Forno is the ultimate cheesy baked pasta! Perfectly cooked ziti are combined with a blend of 5 different cheeses and a delicious sauce. One of our favorite Olive Garden recipes!
19. Olive Garden Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara
This Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara tastes just like your Olive Garden favorite. It’s savory and creamy, full of tender chicken bites and plump shrimp. It’s great for serving guests, or any special occasion!
20. Copycat Olive Garden Meat Sauce
If you love Olive Garden, you surely love their meat sauce. This Copycat Olive Garden Meat Sauce recipe hits the nail on the head, and tastes just like the restaurant!
21. Olive Garden Shrimp Caprese
This Olive Garden Shrimp Caprese is a wonderful pasta recipe with tomatoes, shrimp, basil, and mozzarella. You can put it together in 20 minutes at home, and your family will love it.
22. Copycat Chicken Margherita
This Copycat Chicken Margherita recipe is so good. Chicken breast is topped with pesto sauce, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
Your family will definitely be impressed!
23. Olive Garden Giant Stuffed Shells
These Giant Stuffed Shells are a hearty meatless meal. The shells are loaded with a cheese mixture, marinara, and creamy alfredo. All is topped with breadcrumbs, then baked to perfection.
24. Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta
Olive Garden’s Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta is a baked blend of cheese, tomatoes and seasoning, perfect for dipping crackers, crostini or veggies. It’s the perfect dish for your next party or gathering.
25. Olive Garden Italian Salad Dressing
Olive Garden’s Italian Salad Dressing is delicious, simple, fresh and easy to make.
It’s the perfect dressing for your salad whenever you crave a pasta night.
26. Stuffed Mushrooms – Olive Garden Copycat
Everyone loves Stuffed Mushrooms, but this copycat Olive Garden recipe is the absolute best! And they’re so easy to make.
Stuffed with clams, seasoned bread crumbs and two cheeses, they’re the perfect appetizer for a date night or for your next party.
27. Olive Garden Lasagna Dip
Lasagna dip? That sounds like the best idea ever! This Olive Garden Lasagna Dip is super cheesy and saucy, plus it’s loaded with meat. This one is going to draw a crowd!
28. Asiago Tortellini Alfredo with Grilled Chicken
Asiago Tortellini Alfredo with Grilled Chicken is a delicious Italian meal. It’s a creamy, cheesy comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to put together!
29. Caprese Flatbread
If you’re looking for a meatless meal, a delicious appetizer, or a flatbread everyone will love, look no further! This Italian caprese flatbread uses fresh tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and more to make a great flatbread.
30. Air Fryer Lasagna Fritta
Olive Garden Copycat Lasagna Fritta is breaded, deep fried, and so cheesy. This version is made in an Air Fryer, which saves a lot of oil and cleanup!
So there you go, thirty great copycat Olive Garden recipes for you to make in your own kitchen. Now you can have your restaurant favorites any time!
Save or pin this collection of great recipes so you always know where to find it. And be sure to subscribe to GypsyPlate, we’re always cooking up new easy recipes for you!
- 1 lb Italian sausage links
- 8 oz bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1.5 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- Red chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In heavy bottom pot, fry bacon until crispy over medium-high heat. Remove bacon, set aside, and remove all but 2-3 Tbsp bacon drippings. Remove sausage from casings and fry in bacon drippings, crumbling with wooden spoon, until browned and crumbly. Remove and set aside.
- Add chopped onions to same pan, sauté until translucent. Add garlic, cook until fragrant. Add wine and reduce for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, chili flakes, thyme and oregano.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and cook until potatoes are just for tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add about 3/4 of the meat mixture, saving some aside for garnishing.
- Stir in kale and cook 2-3 minutes, until wilted.
- Reduce heat to low, add heavy cream, stir nicely and allow flavors to mix together for a few minutes.
- Taste. Add additional salt, pepper, red chili flakes, thyme and oregano as desired.
- Serve in your favorite bowl and garnish with more bacon and sausage, shaved Parmesan and fresh thyme sprigs. Serve with plenty of nice crusty bread!
Let me know which recipes you try, I love hearing from you!
Welcome to GypsyPlate! I'm Alpana, former wordwide tour manager and professional caterer, now full time blogger. I love exploring cuisines from around the world, and my recipes have been featured on sites such as MSN, Parade, Brit + Co, CNET and AOL. You can explore my entire collection of sortable recipes in my Recipe Index or learn more about me here.
Never miss a recipe!
Join the GypsyPlate mailing list and get easy dinner recipes right in your mailbox. From homestyle comfort food to exotic dishes from around the world.