If you have a big crop of summer zucchini, of have come across some big squash in the market, there’s nothing better to do with than stuff them!
We’ve compiled this list of easy and healthy Stuffed Zucchini Boat Recipes for you to cook.
You’ll find all sorts of tasty flavor themes, including Mediterranean, Mexican, Italian, Asian and more!
Whether you’re looking for something low-carb and keto friendly, a light meatless meal, or a complete dish with meat, starch and veggies, there’s something for you here!
Go through this list of great stuffed zucchini recipes, and enjoy the bounties of summer!
Stuffed Zucchini Boat Recipes:
1. Mediterranean Zucchini Boats
Zucchini boats are a cute and creative way to make zucchini, and we’re starting off this list with these Mediterranean zucchini boats.
They’re stuffed with a flavorful, yet low-carb filling, and they aren’t just healthy – they’re gorgeous!
As an extra bonus, you don’t bake them, so no heating up the kitchen!
2. Taco Zucchini Boats
Taco Zucchini Boat are a delicious and lighter twist for taco night.
They have all the same flavors you love in regular tacos, plus with the added bonus of more veggies power!
3. Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
Looking for a recipe with a bit of kick? This Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boat recipe is perfect for you! These Boats are so delicious, easy to make, and low carb.
With just a few ingredients and homemade ranch dressing, you will have these Zucchini Boats on your dinner table in less than an hour.
4. Grilled Zucchini Boats
We love these grilled zucchini boats, they just scream summer. They have a Mediterranean themed quinoa stuffing with olives, tomatoes, and feta.
Fire up the grill, you’re going to want to make these again and again.
5. 3 Cheese Zucchini Boats
These 3 cheese zucchini boat are a perfect meatless summer dinner. They have Italian seasoning and a variety of cheese to make an awesome meal.
This recipe is packed with flavor, and is absolutely simple and easy to make.
6. Mexican Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Zucchini boats – Mexican style! These Mexican stuffed zucchini boats are loaded with seasoned beef, beans, and vegetables.
They’re easy to make, and are packed with marvelous Mexican flavors.
7. Giant Sausage Stuffed Zucchini
If you have some huge zucchini out of your garden, try these Giant Sausage Stuffed Zucchini.
They’re brimming with Italian-inspired ingredients like Italian sausages, tomatoes, and a shower of basil parmesan breadcrumbs.
8. Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Make it an Italian night with these lasagna stuffed zucchini boats. They’re so delicious, and make a great way to get even the pickiest eaters to have their veggies.
Great zucchini boat recipe!
9. Pizza Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Here’s another pizza themed zucchini boat recipe, this time it’s everybody’s favorite pizza!.
This Pizza Stuffed Zucchini boat recipe is filled with pizza sauce, melted cheese, ground turkey, and mini pepperoni
10. Loaded Chicken Enchilada Zucchini Boats
As you’ve seen, zucchini boats are a clever way to make low-carb recipes, and they’re a clever way to use zucchini too.
These chicken enchilada zucchini boats are flavorful, delicious, and creative! The classic tortilla won’t be missed.
11. Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Cilantro Lime Shrimp
This Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Cilantro Lime Shrimp recipe is a great light dinner option, with tons of veggies and Mexican seasoned shrimp.
Be sure not to muss this recipe when the summer crop is in!
12. Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini
This Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini recipe is a healthy main for meatless nights, and is totally satisfying.
They are easy to prepare, and can be a great make ahead dish.
13. Low Carb Burrito Zucchini Boats
These delicious Low Carb Burrito Zucchini Boats are a simple dinner, and a great way to sneak in some extra veggies.
So skip the tortilla and grab a Zucchini!
14. Cheesy Meatball Stuffed Zucchini
Cheesy Meatball Stuffed Zucchini are super easy to make, and extremely delicious!
You and your family will simply love this awesome recipe, which gets ready in an hour.
15. Jalapeño Popper Zucchini Boats
This Jalapeño Popper Zucchini Boat recipe is super delicious!
You will love this stuffed zucchini for several reasons, but mostly because it’s completely crave-worthy and extremely tasty.
16. Philly Cheese Steak Zucchini Boats
Philly Cheese Steak Zucchini Boats are jam-packed with delicious flavors. They are very easy to make, and get ready in just 35 minutes.
They’re a healthy alternative to the regular bread-based sandwich.
17. Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats
Here’s one of our favorite recipes on this list – chicken parm zucchini boats.
They are loaded up with tender chicken, smothered in marinara sauce, and topped with plenty of melty mozzarella cheese. YUM!
18. Greek Chicken Zucchini Boats
You will love the Mediterranean flavors in these Greek Chicken Zucchini Boats!
Fill zucchini with a mix of tomatoes, olives, feta, and oregano, which makes a wholesome meal packed with bold flavors. One of our favorite zucchini boat recipes.
19. Garlic Sesame Chicken Zucchini Boats
This Garlic Sesame Chicken Zucchini boat is very easy to make and so tasty! The Asian-style sauce makes this dish mouth-watering and absolutely delicious.
You will love this 20 minutes dinner recipe so much that you will add it to your weekly rotation menu.
20. Creamy Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
This Creamy Chicken Stuffed Zucchini boat is so tasty!
It’s a delicious stuffed zucchini recipe that’s perfect for a hectic weeknight when you crave comfort food but want to keep things light.
21. Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats
This super easy, healthy Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boat is perfect for all of those summer garden zucchini!
It’s a seriously simple recipe that’s full of delicious flavors, without all the guilt.
22. Spinach and Feta Stuffed Zucchini Boats
One of our favorite stuffed zucchini recipes, these Spinach and Feta Stuffed Zucchini Boats makes an excellent and tasty summer side dish!
This fast, flavorful, and fresh Spinach and Feta Stuffed Zucchini Boat will be one of your favorite summer recipes.
23. Ratatouille Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Ratatouille Stuffed Zucchini Boats make the best veggie-packed, low-carb meal.
This recipe is easy to prep and ready in just 35 minutes, and is filled with homemade ratatouille and topped with mozzarella cheese.
24. Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Zucchini1
These Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Zucchini are a great low carb and healthier option for all those summer cookout times!
They’re so good, no one will miss the bun!
25. Cheesy Beef & Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini Boats
These Cheesy Beef & Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini Boats are super easy, healthy, and best of all, it’s incredibly tasty and flavorful.
Perfect for a weeknight dinner, which you and your family will just love.
So there you go, twenty five great stuffed zucchini recipes. Which one will become your summer favorite?
Pin or bookmark this collection of zucchini boat recipes so you always know where to find it. And be sure to subscribe to GypsyPlate, we’re always cooking up new
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp feta cheese, for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts, for garnishing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium high heat and cook the ground beef. Crumble the beef it as you go along. Stir in salt, pepper, chopped garlic, oregano, thyme and paprika. Cook until beef is fully cooked. Remove from heat. Once cooled stir in cherry tomato halves and parsley.
- Cut the zucchini into halves, lengthwise. Brush olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Place them flesh side down on a lightly oiled griddle or caste iron skillet over medium high heat. Cook 3-5 minutes until soft. Turn the zucchini halves over and cook an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Plate them out and let them cool. Once ready to handle, with the help of spoon, scoop out the flesh to hollow out the zucchini to create the the boats. Stir this zucchini flesh into the meat mixture.
- Arrange the boats onto a serving platter. Fill the prepared stuffing generously into each boat. Garnish with feta cheese, pine nuts and parsley.
Never miss a recipe!
Join the GypsyPlate mailing list and get easy dinner recipes right in your mailbox. From homestyle comfort food to exotic dishes from around the world.