We love chicken pastas. Some are creamy, some are tomatoee, some are cheesy… some have ground chicken, some have freshly cooked chicken chunks, some use leftover rotisserie chicken. But they’re all so good and so comforting.
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of amazing Chicken Pasta Recipes for you to cook.
Whether you’re looking for a super quick weeknight dinner, or something to impress a crowd, you’ll find plenty to choose from here.
Cook your way through this list of amazing chicken pastas. These family friendly dishes will be loved by all!
Chicken Pasta Recipes:
1. Jambalaya Pasta
Jambalaya Pasta, aka Pastalaya, is a super tasty dish featuring shrimp, chicken and sausage smothered in a creamy, cheesy sauce full of Louisiana flavors.
It’s like everyone’s favorite jambalaya, but with pasta instead of rice. How cool!
2. Creamy Ground Chicken Pasta
This delicious creamy ground chicken pasta is so good and easy that you will be coming back to this one every now and then.
It’s a perfect weeknight dinner option.
3. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
This decadent, yet easy, recipe featured perfectly seared chicken cutlets and an amazing homemade alfredo sauce.
It’s a restaurant quality meal in about 30 minutes.
4. Italian Minestrone Soup With Chicken Meatballs
This Italian Minestrone Soup With Chicken Meatballs recipe will become your all time favorite autumn or winter dish.
This one pot soup is packed with flavors and easy to whip up on the go. It’s a cozy and comforting soup that’s a fresh, easy weeknight dinner.
5. Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
This healthy grilled chicken pasta salad is full of fresh summer flavors and smoky BBQ sauce! The creamy dressing is lightened up with Greek yogurt. A great summer night meal.
6. Chicken Florentine Pasta Bake
Chicken Florentine is a dish inspired by Florence, Italy, with chicken, artichoke hearts, spinach and sun dried tomatoes. This baked pasta version adds in rotini and makes an incredible dish!
7. Avgolemono Soup
Meet your new go to comfort food. This Avgolemono Soup is your chicken noodle soup taken to the next level. It’s silky and smooth and oh so delicious. This classic Greek lemon soup uses egg and lemon (avgo-lemono) to create a creamy, velvety broth with a refreshing lemony hint and filling orzo.
7. Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Chicken parmesan is a classic Italian comfort food. The breaded chicken breast is covered with a homemade marinara, and melted cheese. So good…
Just add in pasta and you have a hearty casserole.
9. Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese
Filled with a ton of flavor in just one pot, you have to check out this Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese. It’s got garlic, sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, spinach, sauce, and tasty pan-seared chicken.
10. Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Give your pasta night a little kick with this creamy buffalo chicken pasta.
It has all the great flavors you would expect, and it’s the perfect use for leftover rotisserie chicken.
11. Chicken Tetrazzini
You’re going to love how easy it is to put together this family friendly chicken and mushroom casserole.
It takes only 15 minutes to prep and the rest of the work will be done by your trusty oven. Great one pot meal for everybody to enjoy.
12. One Pot Chicken and Mushroom Orzo
This great one pot pasta recipe has chicken, mushrooms, spinach and orzo in a creamy parmesan sauce. It’s a super easy dinner perfect for busy weeknights.
13. White Chicken and Spinach Lasagna
A great variation on your favorite Italian casserole, this White Chicken and Spinach Lasagna features tender chicken layered with noodles and a creamy spinach sauce and plenty of melty cheese. YUMMM.
14. Crustless Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
We just love this Crustless Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie Casserole. It has the same great flavors of a chicken pot pie, but swaps out the crust for tender bow tie pasta. This is real comfort food!
15. Sun Dried Tomato and Chicken Tortellini
With sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and chicken tortellini all smothered in a creamy sauce, this recipe is no doubt a hit.
It is an easy, quick and irresistibly one dish pasta the whole family will relish.
16. Chicken Couscous Soup
If you are looking for something good for the soul, you need to try Chicken Couscous Soup!
This Chicken Couscous Soup is great for those cold winter days, or when you are feeling sick. It’s healthy and makes a perfect cozy meal for your loved ones.
17. Creamy Chicken Pesto Penne
This Chicken Pesto Pasta is a decadent delight! Chicken and penne are tossed in a super flavorful creamy pesto sauce. All this goodness in only 30 minutes, perfect for busy weeknights.
18. Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta
In this Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta, perfectly seared chicken strips are mixed with penne pasta and cooked in with white wine, garlic, mushrooms and parmesan cheese. It’s a super easy, one pot pasta recipe everyone will love!
19. White Chicken Lasagna Soup
This White Chicken Lasagna Soup is just about the coziest meal you could ever eat. It’s creamy and cheesy, and the perfect family dinner.
20. Cajun Chicken Mac and Cheese
Cajun seasoning gives this recipe a kick! You can determine how hot the spice is, so it can be mild or burning depending on your preferences. So good.
21. Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Parmesan Orzo with Chicken
Here’s a great one pan meal for you. Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Parmesan Orzo with Chicken has such a great combination of flavors, everyone will be going for seconds!
22. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta has great Louisiana flavor in pasta form. As a bonus, this is a one pot meal, so less dishes to do!
23. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfect BBQ side dish! If you love the classic Buffalo Chicken flavors, adding that into a pasta salad recipe is such a great combo. It’s just the right amount of spice and heat to add to any summertime spread. This easy recipe is so unique and delicious!
24. Chicken Alfredo Bake
Here’s a real crowd pleaser. This chicken alfredo bake has a super creamy and delicious homemade alfredo sauce and gets topped with mozzarella cheese. Buon appetito!
25. Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup
This Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup is a hit! It has an amazing rich pesto broth that is filled with chicken tortellini. This meal is pure comfort.
This easy and quick soup is very cozy and healthy, perfect for cold nights.
26. Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup
Here’s a twist on your favorite comfort soup… Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup. Tender, perfectly seasoned, chicken meatballs and orzo pasta along with veggies in a tasty light broth. You may never go back to your traditional chicken noodle!
27. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Salad
This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Salad will be the star of the spread at your next get together. This gorgeous dish whips up in only 25 minutes and is great served hot or cold.
28. Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara
You’re going to love this creamy chicken and shrimp carbonara.
It’s a restaurant quality dish that whips up in about 40 minutes. And it has bacon!
29. Chicken Marsala Pasta
We love this chicken marsala pasta!
It’s loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy marsala wine sauce. This is a great dish to serve to company.
30. Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken & Veggies
This Pesto Pasta Salad is loaded with tender grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella and tons of veggies. It’s a great make ahead meal prep option for an easy dinner or weekday lunches.
So there you go, thirty delicious chicken pasta recipes. The only question now is, which to try first?
Pin or bookmark this collection of great chicken pastas so you always know where to find it. And be sure to subscribe to GypsyPlate, we’re always cooking up new recipes!
- 8oz penne pasta
- 12oz andouille sausage
- 8oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8oz boneless skinless thigh or breast, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3 tbsp Creole seasoning, divided
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp Louisiana hot sauce
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Divide 1 tsp of the Creole seasoning between the shrimp and chicken so they can marinate for a few minutes while you’re prepping the other ingredients.
- Cook pasta to your preferred doneness, according to the directions on the package.
- Heat oil in a pot (or very large skillet) over medium high heat. Sear shrimp 1-2 minutes per side, then remove to a plate.
- Add chicken and sausage. Brown 5-6 minutes.
- Push the meats to the edge of the pan, then add in the onion, peppers and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes, until they veggies start to soften.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, hot sauce and remaining Creole seasoning. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and shredded parmesan cheese. One the cheese melts and the sauce is a uniform consistency, stir back in the shrimp along with the cooked pasta.
Never miss a recipe!
Join the GypsyPlate mailing list and get easy dinner recipes right in your mailbox. From homestyle comfort food to exotic dishes from around the world.