Pork is such a versatile ingredient, and we especially love it in Chinese food.
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of great Chinese Pork Recipes for you to cook in your own kitchen.
This collection includes all of your favorite stir frys, soups, noodle dishes, and so much more!
No matter which variety of Chinese flavors you crave, you’ll find it here. There will be no need for takeout once you master these dishes.
Go through all of these amazing Chinese pork recipes. We hope you love them as much as we do!
Chinese Pork Recipes:
1. Pork Stir Fry
Learn how to duplicate your favorite restaurant-style Pork Stir Fry at home with our easy recipe.
This fantastic stir fry is loaded with tender pork and fresh veggies tossed in a tasty homemade stir fry sauce . It’s a perfect weeknight dinner option.
2. Pork Fried Rice
The quintessential Chinese takeout side dish, Pork Fried Rice, right in your own kitchen!
It’s literally a breeze to throw together this easy fried rice recipe, and it’s the perfect use for leftover rice.
Tender pork, an array of colorful veggies, and the perfect balance of sauces make this recipe even better than takeout. All in about 20 minutes!
3. Egg Roll Soup
You will love this Egg Roll Soup. It has everything that you love in your favorite egg roll, and you can make this cozy soup at home in under 30 minutes.
This awesome recipe is full of Asian flavors that are super hard to resist. You can easily go for a second or even third serving.
4. Moo Shu Pork
This Moo Shu Pork will be your family’s Chinese pork recipe. The vibrant and fresh ingredients are tossed with an amazing sweet and savory sauce.
You can serve this great dish in many different ways.
5. Shanghai Fried Noodles
Restaurant style fried noodles, stir fried quick in your very own kitchen!! Shanghai Fried Noodles is a one pan Asian dish that is a complete meal with noodles, meat and veggies. The chewy, thick noodles are so much fun to slurp when coated in a delicious sweet and savory sauce.
6. Wonton Soup
One more delectable soup recipe for you to try is this Wonton Soup! It’s a 15-minute soup that is loaded with Chinese flavors, and using store-bought wontons will help you whip it up quickly.
You will keep this hearty, cozy, and filling soup recipe handy, as it’s perfect for your busy weeknights.
7. Dan Dan Noodles
Get your chopsticks ready for one of the most famous Chinese pork recipe, Dan Dan Noodles.
This super flavorful dish is made with an absolutely delicious thick sauce using classic ingredients, delicious toppings, and noodles. We bet it’s going to be your all-time favorite noodle dish.
8. Pork Potstickers
Make a classic Chinese appetizer, Pork Potstickers, at home with the help of this stunning recipe.
These dumplings are filled with ground pork, mushrooms, cabbage, and flavorful seasonings, and then cooked to golden perfection.
9. Char Siu Pork (Chinese BBQ Pork)
This Chines BBQ pork is made with outstanding char siu sauce that is super easy to make. Just marinate your pork beautifully and then roast it to juicy perfection.
You will simply fall in love with this Chinese pork. It’s just too perfect.
10. Gua Bao (Pork Belly Bao Buns)
Gua Bao, aka Pork Belly Bao Buns, are totally irresistible. They are completely divine and super-filling.
This recipe shows how to make them at home from scratch, even the buns. So good!
11. Sweet and Sour Pork
Get your wok out, and make this outstanding Sweet and Sour Pork stir fry.
It’s made with perfectly battered and crispy fried pork that is tossed in the most flavorful sweet and tangy sauce along with veggies and pineapple. The flavor combo is outstanding!
12. Peking Pork Chops
If you’re a fan of pork chops, then these Peking Pork Chops are a must try.
This excellent recipe features a delectable sauce that you won’t be able to get enough of. Make everyone happy with these finger-liking pork chops.
13. Chinese Spare Ribs
Make the most delicious spare ribs in Chinese style with this magical Chinese Spare Ribs recipe.
It’s made in a crock pot, and the flavorful sauce has soy sauce, hoisin sauce, five spice seasoning, brown sugar, and other flavorings. The meat is super tender and just melts in your mouth.
13. Lu Rou Fan (Taiwanese Pork Rice Bowl)
Give your beloved pork belly a Taiwanese makeover, with this Taiwanese Pork Rice Bowl recipe.
It consists of a perfectly braised pork belly in the most delectable and rich gravy, along with hard-boiled eggs, veggies, and pickles, all served over rice.
You will make this Taiwanese dish again and again.
14. Chinese Braised Pork Belly
Braised Pork Belly is a beloved dish in China, and once you try it you’ll see why.
This recipe needs time, but it’s worth every second of it. This delectable, melt in your mouth dish is one of our favorite Chinese pork recipes.
15. Twice Cooked Pork (Hui Guo Rou)
Give a classic Chinese specialty a sure try with this Twice Cooked Pork, or Hui Gua Rou, recipe.
The super flavorful dish is made using a double cooking technique, and delivers the best of the best Sichuan flavors. Just follow this recipe for the tips and tricks to make it perfect and delicious every time.
16. Mapo Tofu
Surprise your family by making this popular dish from China, Mapo Tofu.
The hero of the dish is the Sichuan peppercorn, which has fantastic flavors and aromas, and gives your tongue a tantalizing feeling. Yum!
17. Chinese Roast Pork
This Chinese Roast Pork recipe is the easiest, tastiest, and most perfect one on the internet.
You will experience crispy, crunchy skin, and melt-in-your-mouth pork belly, made with only 4 ingredients. It’s a must-have recipe in every household.
19. Sichuan Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce
Sichuan Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce is delicious, and a trademark dish of Sichuan cuisine.
This delicacy is chock full of tangy, spicy, sweet, and sour flavors, and the julienned pork, veggies, and other flavor enhancers make this dish completely outstanding.
20. Sheng Jian Bao (Shanghai Pan-Fried Pork Buns)
Try this Sheng Jian Bao, aka Shanghai Pan Fried Pork Bun, at home and wow everyone.
These fluffy crispy pan-fried buns are juicy, tasty, and super satisfying. It’s like an amazing explosion of flavors in your mouth.
21. Chinese Salt and Pepper Pork
Skip the takeout and make this Chinese Salt and Pepper Pork, it will become one of your new go-to Chinese pork recipes.
Marinate pork strips are shallow fried to juicy perfection, and then seasoned with a flavorful salt and pepper seasoning. Your lovely weeknight dinner is ready in just 30 minutes.
22. Slow Roasted Sichuan Sweet & Sour Pork
This Slow Roasted Sichuan Sweet and Sour Pork recipe is a new way to make your beloved pork belly delicious.
It’s easy to make and is a big time treat.
23. Egg Foo Young with Ground Pork
Uplift your regular egg omelet to the next level of deliciousness with this Cantonese-style Egg Foo Young with Ground Pork.
Just follow some tips to kick-start your day with amazing flavors.
24. Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans
Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans is the quickest stir fry you will ever make in your kitchen, with seriously delicious flavors and textures.
The recipe is a simplified version of the traditional style, but it does not compromise on its tasty flavors.
25. Chinese Pork Burger
Let’s end our wonderful list of Chinese Pork Recipes with a very popular street food from China, Rou Jia Mo, aka Chinese Pork Burgers.
This super comforting burger is made easily with homemade pan-baked flatbread that is stuffed with perfectly flavored pork belly.
Guys, it can be a great contender for your future entertainment, so keep this recipe handy.
So there you go, twenty five great Chinese pork recipes. The only question now is, which to try first?
Pin or bookmark this collection of great dishes so you always know where to find it. And be sure to subscribe to GypsyPlate, we’re always cooking up new recipes!
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- black pepper to taste
- 1 lb boneless pork loin or tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 14oz cabbage (we used half of green and red ), cut into thin strips
- 1 small carrot, cut into julienne
- 8oz shiitake mushrooms, thinly-sliced
- 4 scallions, green part only, cut into strips
- 2 large eggs
- 3-4 Tbsp oil
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk well. Use half of the marinade to marinate the pork (the rest will be used as a cooking sauce). Marinate the pork for a few hours in the refrigerator if time allows, or while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a little salt. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, and make a large thin omelette. When it’s ready, plate it out and cut it into thin strips.
- In the same pan, heat 2 Tbsp oil and sauté the pork strips over high heat. Spread them so they don’t overcrowd the pan, and cook for 8-10 minutes until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- In the same pan, use a little more oil if necessary and sauté cabbage, carrots, and shiitake mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Add the rest of the reserved marinade to the mix and combine well. Cook for another minute or two, until the veggies get a little softer.
- Stir in the cooked pork and omelette strips, and toss until combined. Taste, and season with extra salt and pepper (and/or hoisin or soy sauce), as needed. Sprinkle the green parts of the scallions and serve immediately with flour tortillas or rice. You can garnish it with an extra drizzling of warm hoisin sauce, along with sesame seeds.
Never miss a recipe!
Join the GypsyPlate mailing list and get easy dinner recipes right in your mailbox. From homestyle comfort food to exotic dishes from around the world.